Navid can deliver mind blowing keynotes to workshops and present tutorials customized to the clients’ needs.
Speaker and Trainer
Nave’s talks cover the topics in artificial intelligence, servitization, digitalizaiton, smartizaiton, and buisness develoipment. They include,
- Invited Speaker of International Conference of Soft Computing and Machine Learning, China, 2020
- Workshop Organizer: Modeling and Control of Smooth Fuzzy Systems, American Control Conference, USA, 2020
- Workshop Organizer, Modeling and Analysis of Fuzzy Systems in The Frequency Domain, Workshop at IEEE Int. on Sys. Man and Cyber., Toronto, Canada, 2020
- Workshop Organizer: The Emerging Opportunities of Servitization for Market Expansion in Smart Grids, International Conference on Smart Grids and Energy Systems, 2020, Australia.
- Technical Program Committee of The 8th World Congress on Engineering and Technology (CET 2020), China
- Tutorial Organizer: Service-Dominant Logic as a Foundation for Business Model Innovation, IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) ASIA Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT), China, 2019
- Tutorial Organizer: Modeling and Control of Smooth Fuzzy Systems, International Conference of Control and Automatic Systems, South Korea 2019 (Accepted).
- Workshop Organizer: Enterprise in the field of artificial intelligence and data mining, pre-congress workshop to 6th Iranian Joint Congress on Fuzzy and Intelligent Systems, Iran, 2018.
- Workshop Organizer: Enterprise opportunities for the graduates of computational sciences and optimization, pre-congress workshop to 1st Iranian National Seminar on Control and Optimization, 2017.
Navid has wide consultancy experience to the chambers of commerce, parks of technologies, and governmental bodies. He has worked as a broker for marketing of the innovative products in Spain, has collaborated with ACCIO (Agència per la Competitivitat de l’Empresa) in Barcelona, and has been invited for participation in IOT Exhibition Barcelona by the organizers for three years.
Nave has worked as a broker for marketing of the innovative products in Poland, has collaborated with Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP) and Department of International Cooperation, Ministry of Economic Development of Poland. Besides, he has collaborated with Enterprise Europe Development (Innovation Development of France) and German BVMW Association of SMEs – MittelStand.